Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Asian Grilled Salmon

It is too hot to cook today, almost too hot to eat. I think if I didn't have salmon that needed to be used or frozen I would have just skipped dinner today! This is a recipe stolen straight from Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa. One of my favorite food network personalities! It is fast and easy, I highly recommend you give it a try!

Asian Grilled Salmon

Salmon Filets (2-4 depending on size)

For the marinade:
2 tbsps dijon mustard
3 tbsps good soy sauce
6 tbsps good olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic

Mix all the marinade items together. Put half the marinade on the salmon and allow to sit for 10 minutes.

You can grill this salmon skin side down to start for 4-5 minutes per side or broil it for about the same time if you don't want to fool with the grill. Just want until it is cooked almost through and it will continue to cook when removed. Serve with removing marinade drizzled on top.

I love this recipe served with asparagus just grilled or broiled alongside of it with olive oil, salt, and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment